Life is full of decisions. And the consequences of the decisions we make can be inconsequential… or life altering.
As a licensed psychologist with more than 30 years of experience, I prepare individuals and organizations to make informed decisions and to deal with the consequences of decisions they and others make.
I work with individuals and organizations when:
• There is a decision regarding an organization’s leadership or ownership
• There is a decision about an executive’s responsibilities
• When more than one family member decides to become involved in a family business
I coach executives and management teams to:
• Improve communication skills
• Explore and incorporate alternative behaviors
• Understand the family or organizational systems affecting performance and their decisions.